HookahDomain: The Leader in Hookah Forums

Any and all brands of shisha will be included in this poll.
Simply reply to this thread with the brand you believe to be the best.

If you cannot remember all the brands i will try and list as many as i can right now,
but if i forget anything, im sorry.

Afzal,  Al Amir, Al Amir Exotic, Al Fakher, Al Qemah Al Sultan, Al Waha, Amaren, Arabica, Ayam Zaman, Baja, Cleopatra, Crystal, Cuzzins, Day Dreamz, Dubai, El Baz, El Hennawy, El Maallem, Epic Smoke, Fantasia, Flavor 5, Fumari, Fusion, Golden Layalina, Habibi, Havana, High-Life
Smoke, Hookah Freak, HookaH-HookaH, HookahUps, Hydro Herbal Java, Jawhra, Jewels, JM's Hookah, Kamal, King Moassel, Layalina, Love, Masah, Mouj Al Bahr, Nakhla, Oasis, Pharaohs, Potion, Prince, Romman, Rosetta, Saalaam, Sahara, Sidi
Mansour, Sinbad, Skyzzz, Smiley's, Soex, Starbuzz, Sultan, Tangiers, Taru, Tonic, Wazir

Tags: 5, Afzal, Al, Amaren, Amir, Arabica, Ayam, Bahr, Baja, Baz, More…Cleopatra, Crystal, Cuzzins, Day, Dreamz, Dubai, El, Epic, Exotic, Fakher, Fantasia, Flavor, Freak, Fumari, Fusion, Golden, Habibi, Havana, Hennawy, Herbal, High-Life, HookaH-HookaH, Hookah, HookahUps, Hydro, JM's, Java, Jawhra, Jewels, Kamal, King, Layalina, Love, Maallem, Mansour, Masah, Moassel, Mouj, Nakhla, Oasis, Pharaohs, Potion, Prince, Qemah, Romman, Rosetta, Saalaam, Sahara, Sidi, Sinbad, Skyzzz, Smiley's, Smoke, Soex, Starbuzz, Sultan, Tangiers, Taru, Tonic, Waha, Wazir, Zaman, best, poll, shisha, tangiers

Views: 1920

Replies to This Topic

Startbuzz or Fantsia. Haven't had a problem with either yet. Starbuzz mostly for the smoke but Fantasia has the best of both worlds for me. The smoke can have it's ups and downs but the flavor is always top notch.
HD.Dusty said:
Desi Murli

Another one for Desi Murli! Great flavors.
You don't have to acclimate or do any other stupid sh*t to make is smoke.
It's the cheapest smoke out there!
AND YOU CAN ACTUALLY TASTE THE TOBACCO..
Nakhla Mizo and HH
Tangiers, Cuzzins
I love Starbuzz & Fantasia.....but Serbetli is another one to look out for!!  Not always huge clouds, but the flavours are real good!
I feel ya there dude. Super inconsistent. To me Fantasia has amazing flavor (depending on what you like) but i get absolutely no buzz. I always get a good buzz from starbuzz, but i hate that it's so expensive and i'm always taking a risk whether it'll be a good batch or not. Btw, I tried the new Starbuzz Queen of Sex, and it was whack. It smelled amazing like Lemon cake or something, but it didn't deliver. For sure, Tangiers gives super thick clouds and a huge buzz, but it's just difficult to smoke for me.

John Michael Schlicher said:
Short vote: Starbuzz.

Starbuzz would be flawless if not for their horrible consistency problems. Starbuzz gives off huge clouds, comes in a great variety of flavors, and the flavors are usually pretty good. But consistency is terrible. One batch may be the best tobacco you ever taste, the next can be unbearably bad.

I guess I'm just a traditionalist but I really like Nakhla. I typically smoke two apples, but I recently tried their strawberry and it was really good - not fake tasting.

What makes all these brands better than Nakhla?

The only bad Starbuzz ones I've had have been Sex on the Beach, Banana, and I think there was one more, but I've long since forgotten.  They have some, like their Cappuccino that is just unbelievably potent.  I've loved all the others that I've had though.

John Michael Schlicher said:
Short vote: Starbuzz.

Starbuzz would be flawless if not for their horrible consistency problems. Starbuzz gives off huge clouds, comes in a great variety of flavors, and the flavors are usually pretty good. But consistency is terrible. One batch may be the best tobacco you ever taste, the next can be unbearably bad.
I'm a walking talking poster child for Starbuzz.  I've had two, possibly three flavors of Starbuzz that were bad, but that's been it.  That's a great track record if you ask me.  However, knowing that there are 2 or 3 bad ones out there, I go to the Starbuzz website, and when I wanna try a new flavor, I try to get the 50 gram tins.  If I don't like it, I've got friends that might.  If they don't, well I didn't really spend a whole lot or waste much to begin with!  I've only tried a couple of the Fantasia brands, and they weren't bad either.  Wish I could remember which though T-T  I've never tried Tangiers, but I've heard good things.  Of course, I highly doubt my opinion matters much, since I've tried dozens of Starbuzz and very, very few other brands.  I will say that I hate the herbal ones, like Hydro and Beamer.  All the flavors I've tried of both of those have made me uber sick :(
Well, I'm in NYC for the weekend so I figured I'd pick up some Shisha while I'm down here. Thanks to everyone who recommended Starbuzz. I smoked the Chocolate Mint last night and it was tasty and not "fake" tasting. I've got to try all the different brands and flavors that I can before I go to Lebanon where there's a lot of shisha smoking going on but very little selection in the way of brands and flavors.
So you liked that flavor? I've been meaning to try it, but I've been too scared to actually get it. I'm glad that you go to try some Starbuzz, and that your first pick was a winner.  That's always important to me.  My first experience with Fantasia wasn't the best, so I don't often go looking for it. If you need any suggestions on Starbuzz flavors, I'll tell you what I know if I've had it.  As for Fantasia, I've only had Cuban Mojito and Rainbow Blast.  The Cuban Mojito was good from what I could tell, but I may have packed the bowl wrong.  That's when I was first starting out, though. The Rainbow Blast smells like Skittles, and tastes like it too.  I didn't find the flavor to be that strong; it was more light and "hinty", and the clouds were decent sizes.  No buzz at all, but for just trying it it was cool.

Alyia Aidebe said:
Well, I'm in NYC for the weekend so I figured I'd pick up some Shisha while I'm down here. Thanks to everyone who recommended Starbuzz. I smoked the Chocolate Mint last night and it was tasty and not "fake" tasting. I've got to try all the different brands and flavors that I can before I go to Lebanon where there's a lot of shisha smoking going on but very little selection in the way of brands and flavors.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Open to advertisers

Welcome to Hookahdomain.com

Sign

Up

or

Sign

In

© 2014   Created by HD.Caravan Hookahs.

© 2008-2009 HookahDomain  |  About HD  |  Advertising  |  Rules  |  Hookah Lounges  |  HD Gold  |  Contact HD  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Untitled Document